PHNZ 5 year OHL
Price Holyoake (NZ) Ltd
OUTSIDE LOUVER LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
Price Holyoake products are synonymous with best in class product and service excellence. When you purchase Price Holyoake manufactured product, you have complete peace of mind of knowing that our products are covered by our comprehensive warranty covering faults in materials, components and workmanship.
Products manufactured by Price Holyoake are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship except for such defects as are normally regarded as being commercially acceptable for the following periods:
- The following products carry a Five-Year Warranty, unless otherwise specified.
- Outside Louver Products.
- All other products carry One Year warranty unless otherwise agreed.
Price Holyoake’s liability shall be limited to replace products, or at its option, repair any product that has been proven to our satisfaction to be defective in material or workmanship during the prescribed period.
Products not manufactured, but supplied, by Price Holyoake will be warranted only to the extent that Price Holyoake may be permitted to claim from the manufacturer. Electric motor warranties and claims for these products are administered by the motor manufacturer only and will require their assessment and agreement to provide repair or replacement.
Price Holyoake shall have no responsibility for the operation or performance on any product in any manner other than which the product is usually tested and applied under any applicable industry standard.
Price Holyoake will not be responsible for any damage to product from abuse, neglect, misapplication, unauthorised repairs, abrasion, corrosion, erosion, or the like due to adverse or abnormal weather conditions or salt corrosion or the influence of foreign, matter, nor for the design or operation of any system in which the product is incorporated, or for the suitability of any product for any particular application unless agreed prior to incorporation.
Price Holyoake shall not be liable for any costs or expenses, in connection with removal or replacement of alleged defective equipment or any part or portion thereof nor incidental or consequential damages of any kind, or under any circumstances for any sum exceeding the price of the goods sold to the customer.
This warranty is in substitute for all other warranties either express or implied and of all other obligations or liabilities and this warranty shall take effect only from the date of this warranty statement. Other warranties may be issued by Price Holyoake from time to time with respect to particular product or a particular sale. In the absence of any other written warranties of the specific nature this warranty is the only warranty offered by Price Holyoake covering its products.
- (1) These warranties do not cover claims as a result of normal wear and tear, coatings or painting subject to external weather conditions, any modifications, alterations or any unfit or improper use.
- (2) To determine defects Price Holyoake may require products to be returned freight prepaid to the factory that produced the product.
- (3) In the event of any dispute arising out of these terms and conditions your remedies are limited to damages. Under no circumstances shall the maximum aggregate liability of Price Holyoake for all claims under or in connection with these terms or in respect of the product (including in contract, tort, negligence, equity, breach of statutory duty or otherwise) exceed the price of the defective goods supplied to you.
- (4) You and Price Holyoake agree pursuant to section 43(2) of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 that the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 are to the maximum extent permissible at law excluded and shall be of no application or effect as between you and Price Holyoake.