The FSD is designed for use in raised floor air distribution systems, where the floor cavity is used as a pressurised supply air plenum. The FSD core design produces a high velocity “swirl” discharge air pattern. This achieves high induction rates of room air which optimises mixing for maximum comfort conditions.
Floor Swirl Diffuser
- Rotatable swirl fascia.
- Volume control damper with unique adjustment pentagon.
- Dirt and dust collection basket.
- Adjustable mounting clamps with trim ring.
- Architecturally pleasing.
- High impact polycarbonate or die cast aluminium.
- A directional model, coded FSD-DD, is available with the discharge offset by 15°.