The Holyoake HFS damper is a fire, fire-smoke, and smoke rated motorised steel damper, designed to impede the spread of fire through ducted air systems whilst maintaining barrier integrity. Self-contained as a fire damper and externally operable by a spring return actuator, the HFS damper offers supreme fire and smoke leakage performance due to the unique patented sealing system.
Fire & Smoke Damper
- Tested to AS 1530.4:2014 achieving a four hour fire rating.
- Tested to AS 1530.7:2007 with performance requirements from AS 1682.1:2015 for smoke and air dampers.
- Passed leakage integrity rates based on ISO 10294-1 ‘S’ Classification.
- Single sections available up to 1200mm (wide) x 1200mm (high).
- Multiple sections available up to 2400mm (wide) x 2400 (high) in a 2×2 configuration.
- Multiple ducted connections are available in a multiple section damper configuration.
- Installation permitted in both the horizontal and vertical plane (specify when ordering).
- Airflow and fire rated from either direction when installed in a wall.