The Holyoake Series LR fire / combination fire and smoke dampers are designed to prevent the spread of fire and smoke between building compartments without diminishing the barrier integrity. The low leakage damper blade assembly and blade tip sealing ring forms a solid barrier against flame, smoke, and hot gases.
Fire & Smoke Damper
- Tested to AS 1530.4:2014 achieving a four hour fire rating.
- Tested to AS 1530.7:2007 with performance requirements from AS 1682.1:2015 for smoke and air dampers.
- LR series dampers feature simple installation with a flat head screwdriver and a patented clamping system:
- No sealant.
- No fixings required.
- Minimal on-site labour.
- Optional actuator and attachment required for smoke damper functionality.
- Easy test and reset fusible link.
- Adjustable blade for airflow balancing.