The Holyoake AHL-150 louver offers an attractive louver system that provides ventilation and sound attenuation. Based on proven Holyoake louver technology, the louver has been designed to efficiently allow air to pass through the facade of a building while reducing radiated noise. The acoustic insulation has been engineered to maximise sound absorption whilst minimising moisture absorption. Even when exposed to an atmosphere of 50°C at 90% relative humidity for four days it showed a moisture absorption by weight of less than 0.03%.
- High attenuation performance.
- Add-on acoustic traps for improved attenuation performance.
- Flat blade profile.
- Obstructed line of sight.
- Flangeless channel surround.
- Insulation compliant with:
- ISO 9705 receiving a Group 1-S Classification with a smoke production rate of less than 5m/s².
- Tested to AS 1530.3 receiving a 0 rating for Ignitability Index, Heat Evolved Index, and Spread of Flame Index.
- Tested to AS 1530.3 receiving a 2 rating for Smoke Developed Index.